Best Ideas From
Top Motivational Speakers
- Create large chunks of time – it takes time to get the momentum going and to catch the rhythm. Organize your time by splitting days in large chunks of time
- Capture all things that need to be done – in the past, now, or in the future. Anything that you consider unfinished must be captured in a trusted system outside of your mind. Fail to do that and your mind will be occupied with fears, worries, and interruptions about uncompleted stuff
- Don't be afraid to fail - procrastinators are scared for their best work to be judged, they protect themselves by not doing anything instead
- Focus on minutes - each day has 1,440 minutes. Fight for every minutes by spending your time on what matters
- Be present - replaying the negative past and worrying about future problems steal your present. And the only time you have is NOW. Concentrate on here and now, eliminate negative feelings about past & future.