Bob Proctor is a towering figure wherever the mention of self help comes into discussion. In 1973, he founded his company and has been celebrated ever since. Being an entrepreneur, a teacher, a writer, a business consultant and counselor, the man is famous for his motivational speeches on how to be a better version of you. He has been on his mission to advise people to strategize their ideas in such a way that they would be able to create extravagantly glamorous and fulfilling lives for themselves for more than 40 years now.
Reading classic books by people like Earl Nightingale,... Read full bio
Summary of products
Law of Attraction - Bob Proctor's The 11 Forgotten Laws
Law of Receiving - Bob Proctor's The 11 Forgotten Laws
You Were Born Rich - DVD 4 (part 2)
You Were Born Rich - DVD 5 (part 1)
You Were Born Rich - DVD 5 (part 2)
You Were Born Rich - DVD 6 (part 1)
You Were Born Rich - DVD 6 (part 2)
You Were Born Rich - Bob Proctor - Part 1
You Were Born Rich - Bob Proctor -Part 2
You Were Born Rich - Bob Proctor- Part 3
Bob Proctor You Were Born Rich part 4
Bob Proctor You Were Born Rich part 5
You were born Rich with Bob Proctor (Part 6)
You were born Rich with Bob Proctor (Part 7)
You were born Rich with Bob Proctor (Part 8)
|You Were Born Rich||An easy but important read on how to set meaningful goals and be confident while achieving unrealistic goals|
|Thoughts Are Things||Contains success lessons explaining how to eliminate fear and deliver outstanding results|
|Become A Magnet To Money||Explains how to change your mindset to attract more wealth by thinking about helping people instead of concentrating on money.|
|It's Not About the Money||Stresses the importance of finding your passion and helping people instead of concentrating on making money on your journey of huge success|
|Be a Magnet to Money||Contains valuable insights on building prosperity mindset and re-programming your mind to attract wealth. A critical read for people who think money doesn't grow on trees|
- The only competition you will ever face is with your own ignorance.
- Set a goal to achieve something that is so big, so exhilarating that it excites you and scares you at the same time
- 2% of the people think, 3% of the people think they think and 95% of the people would rather die than think
- Most people are not going after what they want. Even some of the most serious goal seekers and goal setters, they're going after what they think they can get.
- The only limits in our life are those we impose on ourselves.
- Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand.
- You are the only problem you will ever have and you are the only solution. Change is inevitable, personal growth is always a personal decision.
- If you do not get the chills when you set your goal you're not setting big enough goals.
- Do you want to know what you think about most of the time? Take a look at the results you're getting. That will tell you exactly what's going on inside.
- Change is inevitable but personal growth is a choice.
- You don't decide what your purpose is in life you discover it. Your purpose is your reason for living.
- Faith and fear both demand you believe in something you cannot see. You choose!
- If you know what to do to reach your goal, it's not a big enough goal.
- Let's start with what we can be thankful for, and get our mind into that vibration, and then watch the good that starts to come, because one thought leads to another thought
- Money is only used for two things. One, it's to make you comfortable, and the more comfortable you are the more creative you will become. And the other purpose is it enables you to extend the service you provide far beyond your own presence.
- When you really want something, and you couple that with an understanding of your nature, of your spiritual being, and the law that govern you, you will keep going, regardless of what's happened. Nothing will stop you.
- All of the great achievers of the past have been visionary figures; they were men and women who projected into the future. They thought of what could be, rather than what already was, and then they moved themselves into action, to bring these things into fruition.
- Everything has been created twice once on a mental plain and once on a physical plain.
- You're going to find the people that make it work NEVER quit, quitting is NOT an option.
- Viktor Frankl the Concentration camp survivalist said no matter how much mental or physical abuse had been given nobody could cause him to think about anything he didn't want to think about
- Always ask yourself the question "Is this going to help get me to my goal or not?
- If you're thinking of debt, that's what you're going to attract.
- Discipline is giving yourself a command and following it up with action
- See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it. It always works, it works every time with every person
- The Law Polarity decrease that everything has an opposite it's the flip side of the coin, you're right my left, the front the back, consider this next time you disagree with someone because their right from their point of view.
- No amount of reading or memorizing will make you successful in life. It is the understanding and application of wise thought that counts." -Bob Proctor�
- You want to make sure that your purpose is something people can benefit from long after you're gone.
- To believe in the things you can see and touch is no belief at all; but to believe in the unseen is a triumph and a blessing.
- Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of human freedoms - to choose one�s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one�s own way. �VIKTOR FRANKL
- I treat winning and losing exactly the same. I see them both as necessary steps to get us where we are going. Big failures big lessons little failures little lessons.
- Vibrations never lie. A person could be saying one thing and yet, thinking another. Get to the point where you pay closer attention to the vibrations you are receiving rather than the words you are hearing. Intuition is one of the most valuable mental tools you possess. Begin to consciously use it. Your rewards will be worth the effort.
- Money will make you more of what you already are. If you're not a nice person, money's going to make you a despicable individual. If you're a good person, money's going to make you a better person.
- Persistence is a unique mental strength; a strength that is essential to combat the fierce power of the repeated rejections and numerous other obstacles that sit in waiting and are all part of winning in a fast-moving, ever-changing world.