2 Wolves In Your Mind
Want to save a lot of time for things that matter most in your life?
Here is a very simple principle that will help you achieve this goal and that will stick in your mind for the rest of your life without much effort. A brilliant concept of 2 wolves in your mind.
When Jim Rohn was asked how the mind works by one of his grandchildren, he explained it in a way a 5 year old can understand. "There are 2 wolves in everyone's mind: one good and one bad. And they constantly fight", said Mr. Rohn.
He was immediately challenged with a follow up question:
"Which one is going to win?"
The answer was nothing short of brilliance.
"The one you feed the most"
If you think about it all of us have 2 wolves in our minds and whenever we think negative thoughts we feed the bad one. On the other hand when we focus on the positive we nurture the good wolf. Isn't it a marvellous analogy anyone can understand?
Who is currently winning in your mind ?
Here is a simple way to find out to take advantage of this top peak performance principle.
Spend 5-7 minutes to complete the "Life Multipler" quiz to understand which wolf is winning in your mind, to what to extent, and to get a specific plan of attack on how to find more time for things that matter you.
or would you rather...
Get Results Fast
- Want to break through in life?
- Stop reading and start taking action!
- Watch this video to find out how to get results in your career, business, health, wealth, family, and relationships.
Subscribe For More
- Love our content?
- Can't wait for another episode?
- Subscribe to never miss one!
and why not...
Share Your Love
- Know someone who might benefit from this series?
- Want to help them break through in life?
- Share it to help those people you care about!