Self improvement is a subconscious goal for all, even for those who very rarely acknowledge it and also for those who openly realize it to their conscious mind. The story of Jim Rohn, who was born on September 17, 1930, led an exemplary life as an American who was both an entrepreneur and an author.
His highly influential and succoring speeches warmed the hearts of millions and ignited hope in the society. Although he was dirt poor to start with, his relentless efforts and... Read full bio
Summary of products
Are You Wasting a Day?
Jim Rohn Learn These Skills or Live a Mediocre Life Full Seminar From 1981
Jim Rohn 4 - The Set of the Sail
Jim Rohn 5 - The Law of Averages
Jim Rohn 7 - Developing New Skills
Jim Rohn 6 - The Law of Sowing & Reaping
Jim Rohn 8 Working Together Let's Go Do It
Jim Rohn - Full Length - Your Best Year Ever
Jim Rohn Inspirational Speech That Can Change Your Life
Jim Rohn - Five major pieces of life puzzle
Jim Rohn - Learn The Wealth Skills for A Wealthy and Happy Life (Audio)
How To Use a Journal Properly - FULL audio by Jim Rohn
Must Watch Last Speech Of Jim Rohn - Jim Rohn
Jim Rohn | Hour Of Motivation | Personal Development vs Financial Independence
Top 10 Best Personal Development Advice | Jim Rohn
|Leading an inspired life||A huge comprehensive collection of Jim Rohn's ideas on designing and building a great life.|
|7 strategies for Wealth & Happiness||A very simple read explaining timeless principles on bringing wealth to all areas of your life|
|The Seasons of Life||A very concise book on one of the most important Jim Rohn's metaphors of seasons of life. From downtime of planning in winter, through planting the seeds of success in spring and watching the weeds in summer, to harvesting in autumn.|
|My Philosophy for Successful Living||A simple and easy to read book on Jim Rohn's philosophy of successful living. This book explains how to design an extraordinary life.|
|Five Major Pieces to the Life Puzzle||Delivers a recipe on building a happy, prosperous life outlining the 5 major ingredients: Philosophy, Attitude, Activity, Results, and Lifestyle.|
|Twelve Pillars||This is a story about Michael, a person who hadn't been quite happy with his job, relationships, and overall life until he accidentally met Charlie who started telling him stories which changed the course of his whole life.|
Audio books & programs
|The Art of Exceptional Living||This audio CD is packed with Jim Rohn's faultless and timeless principles on living exceptional life. Incredible delivery of great thoughts on pursuing a life full of results, excellence, and meaningful living|
- It's easy to do things which make you successful. Why not everyone is successful? Because these things are also easy not to do.
- Don't only learn from achievers. Learn from unsuccessful people as well. Don't read what they read. Don't go where they go. Don't do what they do.
- Don't wish life would be easier. Wish you would be better.
- Motivation is not the first step to success. If the guy is an idiot, you motivate him and now you have a motivated idiot. Get educated first.
- We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The difference is discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tons.
- When your WHY gets stronger your HOW gets easier.
- To achieve what you want think about what kind of person you need to become to get there.
- The greatest unhappiness is to be unhappy with yourself.
- The price for success is easy if the promise is clear. No one works hard when results are unclear and far away. Design a better promise and take confident steps every day.
- Don't be like most people who are afraid about the future. Design your life. Set goals. Plan your success.
- Start having good feelings about other people around you. You can't succeed by yourself. We need all of us to succeed.
- Success is something you attract, not something you pursue
- Don't ask "what I am getting here", Ask "what I am becoming here".
- Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day.
- Either you run the day or the day runs you.
- Take advantage of every opportunity to practice your communication skills so that when important occasions arise, you will have the gift, the style, the sharpness, the clarity, and the emotions to affect other people.
- Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live.
- If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.
- You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight.
- You don't get paid for the hour. You get paid for the value you bring to the hour.
- The few who do are the envy of the many who only watch.
- For every disciplined effort there is a multiple reward.
- To solve any problem, here are three questions to ask yourself: First, what could I do? Second, what could I read? And third, who could I ask?
- Whoever renders service to many puts himself in line for greatness - great wealth, great return, great satisfaction, great reputation, and great joy.
- Character isn't something you were born with and can't change, like your fingerprints. It's something you weren't born with and must take responsibility for forming.
- The major reason for setting a goal is for what it makes of you to accomplish it. What it makes of you will always be the far greater value than what you get.
- Learning is the beginning of wealth. Learning is the beginning of health. Learning is the beginning of spirituality. Searching and learning is where the miracle process all begins.
- Don't just read the easy stuff. You may be entertained by it, but you will never grow from it.
- Success is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well.
- Giving is better than receiving because giving starts the receiving process.
- If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
- Failure is not a single, cataclysmic event. You don't fail overnight. Instead, failure is a few errors in judgement, repeated every day.
- When you know what you want, and want it bad enough, you will find a way to get it.
- Miss a meal if you have to, but don't miss a book.
- The book you don't read won't help.
- The more you know the less you need to say.
- Your philosophy determines whether you will go for the disciplines or continue the errors.