Wheel Of Life
When life gets busy it's way to easy to get off balance. There is simply not enough time for everything and huge trade-offs need to be made. While your current priorities might be extremely important and urgent, living an unbalanced life will eventually take it toll leading to intense frustration and stress.
That's when it's time to take a "30,000 feet view" of your life by using a simple yet very useful tool nearly every personal development coach uses: The Wheel Of Life.
How Can It Help Me Get This Elusive Balance In Life ?
The tool is designed to help you consider each area of your life and understand where the gaps are with the lack of balance. It puts everything into perspective and gives you incredible insights that are so easy to miss without having a framework.
It helps you simplify your life.
How Do I Use The Tool ?
Follow this simple process:
- Draw or print out the Wheel Of Life, add as many sections as you need
- For each area identify how happy you are scoring each sector from 0 to 10
- Analyze each area and think where the gaps are based on the importance of each section
- Create an action plan on how to fill the gaps by re-assessing your priorities in life and even "undergoing major surgeries" if necessary
Where To Go From Here ?
Consider the following actions:
- Read our summary of the Essentialism book if you want to know how to ruthlessly and effectively claim your life balance back
- Explore our 5-part mini-series on inspiring the mind if you want to get a specific plan on how to break through in life
- Subscribe to our newsletter to never miss another episode like this one.