Born in year 1926 in Alabama, the infamous Zig Ziglar is one of the world's most popular and motivational speakers. His real name was Hilary Hinton Ziglar but the man came to be known as Zig Ziglar as his alias which originated from his pet name in elementary school during the 1930s in Mississippi. He went to college in the same state in the city of Jackson and attended university at University of South Carolina.
His humble initiation and even his first job as a salesman never stood in the way of his positivity, the output of which yielded him great fame and prosperity. From being... Read full bio
Summary of products
ZIG ZIGLAR MOTIVATION: "How to Get What You Want"
Zig Ziglar's Top 10 Rules For Success
Zig Ziglar-Believe in Yourself.
Zig Ziglar How to Stay Motivated Developing the
How To Get What You REALLY Want - Zig Ziglar
Goals: Setting And Achieving Them On Schedule by Zig Ziglar Audiobook
Zig Ziglar-How To Be a Winner!-Audio Book.
Strategies to Success by Zig Ziglar
QUALITIES OF SUCCESS with Zig Ziglar
WINNING with ZIG ZIGLAR
The Essential Qualities of Success - Zig Ziglar LIVE motivational speech
"See You At The Top" - The Tools You NEED to Design Your Best Self!
The Power of Self-Belief by Zig Ziglar
How To Set Goals and How To Achieve Them - Zig Ziglar (Goal Setting)
ZIG ZIGLAR's 5 Important Rules For Success - ZIG ZIGLAR Motivation
|Secrets of Closing the Sale||A book on how to become a salesman everyone loves. It explains how sell in a likeable way by backing the product or service you sell with unconditional trust|
|Selling 101||Teaches how to sell in an ethical way by looking after your customers and putting their needs first|
|Born to Win||Provides a great summary of Ziglar's life philosophies. Planning to win, preparing to win, and expecting to win are the main 3 areas emphasized in the book|
|Better Than Good||Covers the importance of uncovering your purpose in life through passion and inspiration. Focuses on a number of important areas such as setting goals, becoming resilient to failure, and forming good habits for achieving peak performance|
|See You at the Top||Delivers a recipe for getting to the top through conscious effort and hard work. Starting with the importance of having positive self-image and setting exciting goals this books takes you through the journey of becoming a better individual capable of touching more lives in a positive way and becoming extremely successful|
|Over the Top||In this book, Zig helps you become the best you can be by moving from survival to significance. A great read for those who want to improve the quality of their lives and find their true calling|
|Great Quotes from Zig Ziglar||A collection of many great motivational quotes by Zig Ziglar|
|Raising Positive Kids in a Negative World||Contains great ideas on raising champion kids one positive step at a time. Taking a detour from personal development and selling topics, Zig explains great parenting principles based on unconditional love and support|
|Ziglar on Selling||Explains the most effective ways to get to the top in sales an in life in general|
|Inspiration 365: Zig Ziglar's Favorite Quotes||This is a collection of inspirational quotes produced by great authors on each day of the year|
|Top Performance||Packed with great stories and examples, this is a great book on improving leadership skills. It contains proven methods for correcting bad management practices and bringing the best in other people|
|Pick Four||An updated version of Zig Ziglar's goal setting program|
|Courtship After Marriage||A great tool for checking and improving the status of your marriage bringing romance back into your relationship|
|Zig Ziglar's Life Lifters||A great motivational book full of short inspirational stories with the main focus of building and maintaining hope and lifting your self-image regardless of circumstances|
|The New Raising Positive Kids in a Negative World||Introduces a framework for raising kids using positive encouragement and establishing effective communication channels with your children. A must read for every parent who wants to raise champion kids|
|Create a Life You Can't Wait to Live||Inspires enthusiasm and passion in building your dream life emphasizing the idea of enjoying the journey along the way|
|The One Year Daily Insights with Zig Ziglar (One Year Signature Line)||A thought-provoking book with inspirational material, questions, and quotes on designing your ideal life. Ziglar solidifies the concepts explained in the book with great questions that will make you think and absorb the material much better|
|Zig: The Autobiography of Zig Ziglar||Zig's autobiography highlighting all phases of his life including success and failure|
|Life Promises for Leaders||Written to inspire strong leadership in all areas including family, friends, and colleagues. With references to bible and life stories, this is a very insightful read for everyone who want to improve their leadership skills in all areas of life, not career only|
|Conversations with My Dog||With a fictional style involving conversations between Zig Ziglar and his dog this is a highly effective self-development book with unusual approach that makes the information stick in your mind|
|God's Way is Still the Best Way||This is a book for faithful people who want to lead an inspired life leaving impact on the world|
|Embrace the Struggle||Inspirational book on overcoming obstacles, leaving bad memories in the past, and looking in the present and future with hope|
- You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want.
- You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.
- FEAR has two meanings: 'Forget Everything And Run' or 'Face Everything And Rise' The choice is yours.
- If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost.
- Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.
- Remember that failure is an event, not a person.
- A goal properly set is halfway reached.
- He climbs highest who helps another up.
- You don't have to be great at something to start, but you have to start to be great at something.
- What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.
- People don't buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.
- Every choice you make has an end result.
- If you don't see yourself as a winner, then you cannot perform as a winner.
- People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily.
- Research indicates that employees have three prime needs: Interesting work, recognition for doing a good job, and being let in on things that are going on in the company.
- Outstanding people have one thing in common: An absolute sense of mission.
- Many people spend more time in planning the wedding than they do in planning the marriage.
- Be grateful for what you have and stop complaining - it bores everybody else, does you no good, and doesn't solve any problems.
- Time can be an ally or an enemy. What it becomes depends entirely upon you, your goals, and your determination to use every available minute.
- If people like you, they'll listen to you, but if they trust you, they'll do business with you.
- Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions. The more you express gratitude for what you have, the more likely you will have even more to express gratitude for.
- Honesty and integrity are absolutely essential for success in life - all areas of life. The really good news is that anyone can develop both honesty and integrity.
- I've always taught that a poor economy is the best opportunity for salespeople because the naysayers and grumblers have already given up, leaving more territory, more opportunities to be successful than in a good economy when virtually all salespeople are out there, giving it their best.
- The person who dumps garbage into your mind will do you considerably more harm than the person who dumps garbage on your floor, because each load of mind garbage negatively impacts your possibilities and lowers your expectations.
- The young athlete who aspires to greatness, generally speaking, learns a number of things from several different coaches. The first one taught him the fundamentals; the second one instilled discipline in him and taught him more of the techniques that must be mastered to excel.
- I seldom read anything that is not of a factual nature because I want to invest my time wisely in the things that will improve my life. Don't misunderstand; there is nothing wrong with reading purely for the joy of it. Novels have their place, but biographies of famous men and women contain information that can change lives.
- If you aim at nothing, you'll hit it every time.
- Failure is a detour, not a dead-end street.
- The right quote can inspire people to change their ways.
- There are no traffic jams on the extra mile.
- The one thing coaches cannot tolerate... is the individual who grows arrogant because he excelled at a lower level and believes he has nothing else to learn.
- Now's the best time you'll ever have in life to get ahead!
- It is true that integrity alone won't make you a leader, but without integrity you will never be one.
- It's not the situation, but whether we react negative or respond positive to the situation that is important.
- If you don't see yourself as a winner, then you cannot perform as a winner.
- With integrity, you have nothing to fear, since you have nothing to hide. With integrity, you will do the right thing, so you will have no guilt.
- It's absolutely true that unless you can instil discipline upon yourself, you will never be able to lead others.
- When you are tough on yourself, life is going to be infinitely easier on you.
- Sometimes adversity is what you need to face in order to become successful.
- The problem is not getting rid of fear, but using it properly.
- All one needs to do is read - books, magazines, research the Internet - and pay attention to the influences in their lives to discover the myriad people of strong moral character who have and still are making positive, meaningful contributions and differences in our world.
- Athletic skills are acquired over a long period of time and after countless hours of practice.
- You do not pay the price of success, you enjoy the price of success.
- Fact: If standard of living is your number one objective, quality of life almost never improves. But if quality of life is your number one objective, standard of living invariably improves.
- You were designed for accomplishment, engineered for success, and endowed with the seeds of greatness.
- When you are truly interested in other people, you will learn what they are interested in and if they have a need for your product. If they like you, and most people like folks who take an interest in them, they'll help you find people who do need what you have to sell, even if they don't.
- If you want to earn more, learn more.
- Many people who want to be great aren't willing to do the work to make it possible!
- Be there for your kids. Later, when you need them, they'll be there for you.
- I'm a constant learner. You need to be a constant student because things change and you have to change and grow. And I emphasize the word 'grow.'