Maxwell Maltz is an internationally recognized author of the concept of psycho cybernetics.
|Psycho-Cybernetics||One of the best books on improving self-image|
|Zero Resistance Selling||Helps to re-program your self-image for ultimate success in sales|
|Thoughts to Live By||Delivers practical ideas on developing positive mental attitude|
|The Magic Power of Self-Image Psychology||Contains great tools and exercises on improving self-image|
|The Search for Self-Respect||Explains how to free yourself from depression and resentment and eliminate anxiety from your life|
|Creative Living for Today||A guide to living a fulfilling life|
- The most delightful surprise in life is to suddenly recognize your own worth.
- The �self-image� is the key to human personality and human behavior. Change the self image and you change the personality and the behavior.
- Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on.
- You can always find the sun within yourself if you will only search.
- Self-improvement is the name of the game, and your primary objective is to strengthen yourself, not to destroy an opponent.
- Accept yourself as you are. Otherwise you will never see opportunity. You will not feel free to move toward it; you will feel you are not deserving.
- Our self image, strongly held, essentially determines what we become.
- Close scrutiny will show that most "crisis situations" are opportunities to either advance, or stay where you are.
- Man maintains his balance, poise, and sense of security only as he is moving forward.
- We must have courage to bet on our ideas, to take the calculated risk, and to act. Everyday living requires courage if life is to be effective and bring happiness.
- You make mistakes. Mistakes don't make you.