Considered by many as one of the best life and business strategiests in the world, Tony Robbins helped millions of people become more productive and get the most out of their lives.
Summary of products
How To Have Self Confidence - Tony Robbins - Stop Kidding Yourself...
How to Achieve Goals - Tony Robbins
Tony Robbins - Key to A Happy Life
[FULL SEMINAR ] Tony Robbins - Secrets To A Happy Marriage
[Exclusive] Anthony Robbins - Oneness Blessing Talk
Tony Robbins Power Of Choice || Best Way to Achieve Your Goals, Dreams, and Anything Else
[New] Jim Rohn & Tony Robbins: How To Change Your Life With Your Thoughts.
Tony Robbins & Jim Rohn - WHAT ARE YOU BECOMING (Setting Goals)
Tony Robbins - Failure and Persistence (Secrets to Success)
Tony Robbins: Winning at the Game of Life (Audio Only)
Tony Robbins on His Mom, Doc, Social Media, Anger - @OpieRadio @JimNorton
Opie With Jim - Tony Robbins Interview (07/12/16)
Opie & Jim Norton - Tony Robbins, Theo Von, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. (07-12-2016)
What Do You Really Want -Tony Robbins
Tony Robbins | Hour of Power | Start Your Day Like Tony Robbins
|Awaken the Giant Within||Delivers strategies and insights on how to become a top peformer in all aspects of life including emotional strength, relationships, wealth, and health|
|Unlimited Power||Contains solid advice on how to find what you really want in life, how to re-program your mind to eliminate fears, how to build relationships, and how to achieve success in your life|
|MONEY Master the Game||Delivers advice on securing finances and building wealth.|
|Notes from a Friend||A concise and easy to digest guide containing life-changing principles and techniques for achieving more in life in less time|
|Get the Edge||Explains strategies on how to maximize your phisicall, emotional, and financial potential|
- The path to success is to take massive, determined action
- Most people overestimate what they can accomplish in a year - and underestimate what they can achieve in a decade
- Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.
- I challenge you to make your life a masterpiece. I challenge you to join the ranks of those people who live what they teach, who walk their talk.
- Quality questions create a quality life. Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.
- A real decision is measured by the fact that you've taken a new action. If there's no action, you haven't truly decided.
- We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish.
- Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.
- The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you're in control of your life. If you don't, life controls you.
- You see, it's never the environment; it's never the events of our lives, but the meaning we attach to the events - how we interpret them - that shapes who we are today and who we'll become tomorrow.
- The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body The more efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your talent to produce outstanding results.
- Success comes from taking the initiative and following up... persisting... eloquently expressing the depth of your love. What simple action could you take today to produce a new momentum toward success in your life?
- I've come to believe that all my past failure and frustration were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy.
- Live with passion!
- What we can or cannot do, what we consider possible or impossible, is rarely a function of our true capability. It is more likely a function of our beliefs about who we are.
- One reason so few of us achieve what we truly want is that we never direct our focus; we never concentrate our power. Most people dabble their way through life, never deciding to master anything in particular.
- Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach.
- The only limit to your impact is your imagination and commitment.
- Most people have no idea of the giant capacity we can immediately command when we focus all of our resources on mastering a single area of our lives.
- You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action.
- Whatever happens, take responsibility.
- People are not lazy. They simply have impotent goals - that is, goals that do not inspire them.
- There is no such thing as failure. There are only results.