All editorial content and graphics on our web site are protected by Australia copyright, international treaties, and other applicable copyright laws and may not be copied without the express permission of TopResultsAcademy.com
Copying or re-using any of TopResultsAcademy.com editorial content and graphics for any purpose without our express permission is strictly forbidden by law. Permission to use our content is granted independently on a case by case basis. It is forbidden to copy or make any changes to the code that TopResultsAcademy.com creates to generate pages.
On our web site we display product listings from a number of companies and suppliers. TopResultsAcademy.com will not take part in attributing disputes between the owners of intellectual property copyrights and companies who advertise or list their products on our web site.
If you think that either TopResultsAcademy.com or a third-party violated your intellectual property rights on our web site please send us the following information:
- description and location of your copyright material on our web site;
- your full contact details including address, phone number, e-mail address so that we or a third party allegedly violating your rights can contact you;
- a declaration that you act in a good-faith manner and that you know for sure that the use of the content in question was not authorized by the intellectual properly rights holder or their agents, or by law;
- a declaration under penalty of perjury that you provide us with correct and accurate information and that you either own intellectual property rights/copyright or you legally represent the content owner;
- date you are submitting this request;
- your signature (electronic or physical).
We will take reasonable efforts to investigate the matter and resolve the situation and if your intellectual property rights or copyright is violated on our web site we will remove the content.